Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introduction

Well, as you can see from the post below, the purpose of this blog is to record my tracking of my own food consumed in one day.

Inspired by my Japanese lecturer and the weird Japanese culture that he introduced to us, "食事日記” (Shokuji nikki) which means diet diary. Diet does not only mean the action of losing weight, but it also means food. So, diet diary actually means a tracking of any type of food that I consume.
This Shokuji nikki is said to be one of the most of the popular diet in Japan beside バナナダイエット (banana dietto = banana diet) and apple diet, and it does get people became less fat, by controlling the writer's food intake

YES, OF COURSE, this is because I don't want to get so fat! This is not a record of very hard controlled diet, not that I'm that serious about my diet either. You can take this blog as an attempt to control my food taking which is the main contributor of my current weight.

Good, hopefully this can last long! tehehehehehe..


William.

No comments:

Post a Comment